Chastain & Associates, P.C. is your source for prompt professional land surveyor, land planning services, and consulting services in the South.
We have on staff more than a dozen qualified technicians and 4 registered land surveyors with licensure in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama. Our most commonly serviced areas include the beautiful North Georgia Mountains (including Ellijay and Blue Ridge), Atlanta Metro area, Gainesville area, Northwest Georgia, Western North Carolina, and Southeast Tennessee.
What we do
Chastain's land surveying expertise covers everything from small residential lots to large timber/farm tracts to complex commercial/industrial sites. We mark property lines, prepare both common surveys and ALTA surveys, compile maps, plan developments, construction lay-out, divide estates, and plat subdivisions. Whether you are a novice in regards to property matters or a seasoned real estate broker, we strive to make your Chastain land surveying experience a very positive one.
We've been serving this region since 1995, and are humbled by the repeat business and word of mouth recommendations that have helped us earn an established place in the professional community. Above all, we realize that our top priority is meeting your needs and expectations. We look forward to working with you!
- September 2016: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is engaged to survey over 4,000 acres of mineral interests in Northeast Alabama.
- April 2016: We mourn the untimely passing of Scott L. Reece, PLS and founding partner.
- March 2016: Chastain & Associates, P.C. provides surveying, layout, and easement services for a 3.4 mile long industrial force main project with lift station in Dalton, Georgia.
- November 2015: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is selected to provide topographic, ALTA boundary, and utility surveying for a 78 acre retail and commercial development on Gunbarrel Road and I-75 in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- July 2015 Chastain & Associates, P.C. obtains Certificate of Authorization to practice Land Surveying in South Carolina, expanding our footprint to the 5th state in the Southeast.
- April 2015: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is awarded the contract to survey the 300 acre U.S. Army Camp Merrill Ranger training facility in Dahlonega, GA as a joint project with the U.S. Forest Service and the U.S. Department of Defense.
- February 2015: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is selected to prepare an ALTA survey of the Savannah College of Art and Design - Atlanta campus at 1600 Peachtree Street.
- December 2014: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is engaged to survey and layout the Etowah River Preserve tract 1,850.57 acres in northwest Forsyth County, GA.