Chastain & Associates, P.C. is your source for prompt professional land surveyor, land planning services, and consulting services in the South.
We have on staff more than a dozen qualified technicians and 4 registered land surveyors with licensure in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama. Our most commonly serviced areas include the beautiful North Georgia Mountains (including Ellijay and Blue Ridge), Atlanta Metro area, Gainesville area, Northwest Georgia, Western North Carolina, and Southeast Tennessee.
What we do
Chastain's land surveying expertise covers everything from small residential lots to large timber/farm tracts to complex commercial/industrial sites. We mark property lines, prepare both common surveys and ALTA surveys, compile maps, plan developments, construction lay-out, divide estates, and plat subdivisions. Whether you are a novice in regards to property matters or a seasoned real estate broker, we strive to make your Chastain land surveying experience a very positive one.
We've been serving this region since 1995, and are humbled by the repeat business and word of mouth recommendations that have helped us earn an established place in the professional community. Above all, we realize that our top priority is meeting your needs and expectations. We look forward to working with you!
- May 2017: Mark Chastain and Jeff Vick are invited to the office of Governor Nathan Deal for the signing of HB76 regarding plat recordation.
- April 2017: Acquisition of survey records from William "Bill" McVey, long time local surveyor and GDOT engineer, and also James C. Boling & Associates of Jasper, Georgia.
- February 2017: Field crews put new equipment into use, with new L5 Champion Pro GPS receivers and latest generation Sokkia iX robotic total stations.
- January 2017: Acquisition of electronic survey files of Appalachia Land Surveying LLC and Chastain Land Surveying LLC (Scott Chastain Gilmer County Surveyor 2009-2016)
- September 2016: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is engaged to survey over 4,000 acres of mineral interests in Northeast Alabama.
- April 2016: We mourn the untimely passing of Scott L. Reece, PLS and founding partner.
- March 2016: Chastain & Associates, P.C. provides surveying, layout, and easement services for a 3.4 mile long industrial force main project with lift station in Dalton, Georgia.